Re: Questions about the sFlow plugin

From: Samuel (hdip@laposte.net)
Date: 03/26/03

    Thanks a lot for your help. The sFlow agent was indeed returning incorrect
    packet size :

    /home/sflow# sflowtool | grep PacketSize

    sampledPacketSize 144

    sampledPacketSize 144

    sampledPacketSize 144

    sampledPacketSize 144

    I'll try to upgrade our router software as soon as I can, but it's
    difficult.. This is our backbone router and it's kind of critical...

    Then I hope I'll be able to solve my other problems... For instance, how
    nTop determine the VLANs... because it reports our VLANs incorrectly :(

    And how can I have correct digits (I guess multiplying by the sampling rate
    would give me a rough estimate, but is it accurate enough?)

    Thanks !

    Samuel.