Re: Ethereal dissector for sFlow - feedback wanted

From: Tim Durack (tdurack@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/04/03

    Thanks - this is very useful!

    One thing to note, it will only decode sflow if the destination port is
    6343. That caught me out as I tend to forward to higher ports.

    If using this with Windows, it is useful to remember that you can run
    sflowtool.exe like this:

    sflowtool.exe -p 6343 1>nul 2>nul

    It is not necessary to be running sflowtool to capture the datagrams,
    but there will be a lot of ICMP port unreachables if you don't.

    What display filters can be used with the current dissector?

    Tim:>