Re: Version 2 sflow: source_id not matching input or output port

From: Neil McKee <neil.mckee@inmon.com>
Date: 01/25/07

My best guess is that you are looking at a Foundry 9604, or
something similar. They do have a port with ifIndex=99, and could
be sending sFlow v2. So you can almost certainly include this
datasource in your analysis.

If the trace includes sFlow counter samples, you'll be able to see
the ifType and ifSpeed reported there. Is it a gigabit ethernet port?

regards,
neil