CounterSample (sflowtool) with MAC to MAC traffic

From: Leonardo Tominaga <leonardot25@yahoo.com.br>
Date: 04/16/07

 I have been read RFC 3176, but I couldn't find any information about my doubt.
        I would like know if I can use CounterSample information to see MAC to MAC traffic with accuracy. If I use ifInOctets/ifOutOctets to
+take de information, how can I know where come from my traffic if the CounterSample don't bring srcMAC and dstMAC.

Please, I'm waiting for any answare!

        best regard

        Leonardo

Fale com seus amigos de graga com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/