Re: Problem testing sflow

From: Rune V. Sjøen <rvsjoen@gmail.com>
Date: 04/28/08

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Neil McKee <neil.mckee@inmon.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the detailed description. It looks like I introduced a bug
> in version 6.0. You should add the line:
>
> sa4->sin_port = htons((u_int16_t)receiver->sFlowRcvrPort);
>
> To the IPv4 section of the initSocket() function in sflow_receiver.C (line
> 83).

That works like a charm. I fixed my problem with not seeing the
packets too, because I obvisouly forgot
to convert the manually set destination port to network byte order o_O

I will be testing sFlow on a large scale in the near future so you
might hear from me again.

Many thanks for the quick reply

--
Rune V. Sjoen
You always pass failure on the way to success