Re: foundry device does not export sflow data?

From: fedora fedora <fedorafans@gmail.com>
Date: 01/26/10

Yes, i already checked, the collector is reachable and i can see the icmp
echo request from the foundry box on my collector side.

I am thinking about maybe there is a firewall in between but even if that is
the case, should not the foundry send out the udp packet anyway?

And can anyone send me some sflow raw packet i can take a look? I have been
reading docs and trying different applications without being able to see
real sflow raw data...just got a foundry device today...

Thanks!