vlan counters struct

From: Aaron Glenn <aaron.glenn@gmail.com>
Date: 11/04/05

Where does the vlan counter struct come into play with sflowtool and
sFlow datagrams in general? I have an sFlow agent sending flow samples
and interface counters, but, so far as I can tell, none including any
vlan counters. Grepping sflowtool.c, I noticed it does not make use of
any vlan counters or the vlan counter struct found in sflow.h

I'm new to sFlow, so I'm unsure if this is a limitation of the sFlow
agent being used, sflowtool itself, or both.

regards,
aaron.glenn