Re: [patch] Filtering VLANs in sflowtool

From: neil mckee <neil.mckee@inmon.com>
Date: 01/26/06

OK, I can see that this might be helpful, especially since the vlan
ids are lost when you convert to netflow v5. It might be March
before I get to it, though. I hope that's OK.

One way to do it might be to allocate a boolean array of size
MAX_VLAN_NUMBER, and allow command line options like:

-N <include_vlans> -n <exclude_vlans>

To set or clear the flags (with the first appearing option dictating
the default). Then the filtering step can just be an array lookup.

neil