Public data sets

From: Greg Newton-Ingham <greg@newton-ingham.net>
Date: 05/16/10

Hi,

I am looking for some sFlow datasets which are suitable for public analysis, ideally from a real organisation. I am demoing and teaching some new sFlow analysis techniques but I have the problem that all the flow sets I have access to are not suitable for public inspection.

I cannot find a public sFlow archive of raw samples on the web but maybe I am looking in the wrong place. I am after datasets of any size, but the bigger the better.

If you have any data sets that you are happy for me have a copy of please let me know or if you know of any public sFlow sample sets please can you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks, Greg Newton-Ingham