Re: vlan stats and applications

From: Neil Mckee <neil.mckee@inmon.com>
Date: 10/06/09

There is a list of all the tools that support sFlow here:

http://www.sflow.org/products/collectors.php

but not all of them will take advantage of the VLAN information that
is included in sFlow.

I do know that this tool (from our company) includes a "top vlans"
chart that will give you the quantitative data you are looking for:

http://www.inmon.com/products/sFlowTrend-Pro.php

To turn on the sFlow feed from the Brocade (Foundry) devices, it is
just a few commands at the CLI:
http://www.inmon.com/support/faq.php#configuresFlowFoundry

Regards,
Neil McKee