Re: AS sets and sequences

From: <gregory@is.naist.jp>
Date: 01/14/09

Thank you Renan,

well I think it cannot be helped. However, there is still a question of why there are sets and sequences. When do sFlow exporters will export AS path data as a set (unordered) and when do they export these data as a sequence (ordered). There must be a reason for the existence of both type of sets, right? Actually, I would be ok with only sequences since they gave me the order of the next ASs to come.

Gregory